The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- What’s your biggest academic or professional moment? by Houssein El Turkey
- Why passing my oral examination felt like a failure, by AJ Stewart
- Leaving is an Option, by Jen Townsend
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Chaos, by Robin Blankenship
- Sometimes Failing Is Part of the Process, by Michael Bush
During our research retreats, my research group, Creativity Research Group (CRG), uses our lunch/dinner breaks to get personal. To facilitate our discussions in a fun relaxed way, we have often used the New York Times article “The 36 Questions That …Continue reading